Although Outlook generates OST files, they cannot be directly relinked, added, or imported into Microsoft Outlook. Don't worry, you can upload OST files to Outlook using OST to PST Converter.
Outlook offers two types of data files. For most accounts, an Outlook Data File (PST) is used. Your emails are normally delivered to and held on the mail server if you have a Microsoft Exchange account. A second form of data archiving known as an offline storage table allows you to work with your messages even when you cannot connect to the mail server on the system. Besides, we will also discuss the way to open another user's OST file on Windows.
Reason to Access OST File of Another User On Windows
- Exchange server downtime or failures.
- When users want to transfer their mailbox data to another profile
- If OST gets unmounted from the server or damaged.
How To Open An OST File of Another User On Windows Via Manual Approach?
If you are the owner of the Exchange and have an active profile with a connected OST file. Then you can continue with the Outlook export options.
- Open Outlook and then navigate to the file option on the taskbar.
- After that, hit open and export, and then click on import/export options.
- Choose Export to a file from the list of export options, and then press the Next button.
- After that, click on the Outlook data file and then press the next button again.
- Here, browse the mailbox folder you want to export.
- Lastly, set the location for the resulting location and then press the Finish button to exit this process.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Technique?
- It required a lot of free time and a very complicated process.
- Users must have deep technical knowledge to perform this process.
- This manual technique is not capable of converting orphaned, corrupted, and oversized OST files.
- The data can be transferred, but a part will be lost during the process.
- There is no need to download additional apps to complete the process.
Also, Read Converting OST to PST: Effortless Email Data Migration and Recovery
How To Import An OST File Of Another User On Windows Via Professional Approach?
As you can see, there are many limitations available in manual focus. Therefore, we recommend you go for Corbett OST Converter, an exclusive and perfectly designed tool to convert OST files without facing huge size challenges. This wizard is specially created with advanced algorithms to get accurate results without facing huge challenges.
- Download the wizard on your computer, and then run it.
- Browse OST files and upload them in the software panel.
- Press PST format in the list of export functions.
- Lastly, choose the location of the resulting path and then hit save to get the result quickly.
Other Prominent Features Of Using Professional Software
- Preserved the mailbox hierarchy the same as the original document. Also, the PST File Converter offers full security to prevent any changes during the process.
- This wizard is very simple to perform without having deep technical information.
- Allow recovery and conversion of orphaned, damaged, and oversized OST files with this application.
- You can also benefit from an email filter to connect the necessary files and also useful to skip unwanted data.
- There is no need to download additional apps to complete the process with this app.
Time To Say Goodbye
In this informative guide, we have explained the solution to open another user's OST file on Windows. We also share the introduction about OST files and mention why users want to access another user's OST file on Windows. In addition, we have also explained the professional software to complete the process that saves time and effort.
Also, Read Convert OST to PST Through A Professional Way