Duping or duped objects are always popular for individual players in Diablo 4 Gold, particularly the addition of runewords of higher level that make the runes more valuable. How can you duplicate any item in Diablo 4 for single players? Let's get into the detailed procedures for the Diablo 4 duping method (glitch) 2022 that works with 2.4.
Diablo 4 Duping Method and Glitch 2022 How to Dupe in Diablo 4
This is a quick and quick Diablo 4 dupe glitch created by Apple Sauce X, which shows how to duplicate Diablo 4 items in single-player or offline mode, and as well, helps you save your quests.
1. Add your Diablo 4 items you wish to duplicate into your inventory, such as Diablo 4 items and runes.
2. Go to your save game location (on PC): C:\Users\YourUserName\Saved Games\Diablo 4
3. Create another folder called Backup in Saved Games, then you will see the character you played with.
4. Look for the files with the name of your character in Diablo 4 and copy all the files to your backup.
5. Go back to your game, it's been logged back in.
6. Take a look at your stash and don't put anything in Personal because it could be reset. Visit one of the Shared ones, and put your items and runes in there.
7. You can save and exit the game. You can either save and exit or basically end the game.
8. Restore your folder take the backup files that you've copied and then replace those files to move them from Backup to Diablo 4. Make sure you've copied each backup of your character's name.
9. Log back to Diablo 4 and go to your offline. Choose your character and then go to the search and you'll see you're Diablo 4 items there.