Eligible or what the process would be? We understand. The process is a breeze if you have the proper guidance & follow the rules laid by the Canadian Government. Being a Regulated Immigration Firm in the industry for years, we speculate the worries of every student in Canada looking for a Post-Graduate Work Permit.
What is PGWP
An international student who graduated from a reputed designated Institute can apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit in Canada. It will assist them in working anywhere in Canada. In addition, candidates can apply for their work permits within 180 days of graduation.
Consequently, students who have already received the Post-Graduation Work Permit in Canada can stay for three years maximum as the PGWP enables the student to get closer to achieving permanent resident status.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, the temporary work permit opened for the candidates around January 27, 2021, and has helped about 52000 candidates. With the Post-Graduation Work Permit, graduates can do full-time work, be self-employed, and work part-time.
A student must have the following to be eligible for PGWP
- Must have graduated from an organized full-time academic or professional program at VIU, usually longer than eight months.
- Must have received a graduation letter and the official transcript letter.
- Must have written confirmation mentioning that a student has completed the program.
- Completed full-time continuous study( minimum nine credits per semester) except for the final semester as part-time studies are allowed.
- Assume a candidate has applied within 90 days. In that case, they must cease any work associated with completing a program of study because then only a candidate can start working full-time from the date of application.
- Applying up to after completion of the program can be beneficial. However, applying later than 90 days may lead to disadvantages.
You can change or expand the condition on your PGWP with your new Passportprovided that you are qualified for PGWP, yet you didn't get the drawn out length because of the expiry of your Passport.
Subsequently, to change the condition on your Post-Graduation Work Permit, you likewise need to give an extra report, like a medical test, after you have effectively applied.
How Lengthy Will it Take To Get your Post Graduate Work Permit?
It may be apparent that if a candidate is applying to succeed, they must want to get it done quickly.
Getting a fruitful Work permit under the post-graduation models requires a lot of confirmation, so it can take somewhere in the range of 80 to 180 days to process totally. In the mean time, you are allowed to work in Canada, gave before the expiry date of your understudy permit. Besides, you can apply for your Post-Graduate Work Permit from abroad assuming you leave Canada in the wake of finishing your investigations. Prior PGWP applications should be submitted distinctly inside Canada. Be that as it may, assuming you are applying from outside Canada, you should present extra documentation to deal with your application further.
Apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit Now