You can gradually enhance your wireless network with Wavlink's dual-band wireless range extender. Its exceptionally compact and practical design enables you to enjoy a hassle-free installation. Because of its sophisticated style, it may easily blend in with the decor of your house or business.
Wavlink AC1200 extender setup via manual method
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup in Steps:
The installation process for this extender is really straightforward and offers more than three alternatives. So let's look at the Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup with AP. Step-by-step setup procedure.
- Connect the power adaptor to an outlet nearby.
- On all wires, make sure the insulation is appropriate.
- Examine the extension for a solid blue light to confirm that it is on.
- You now need to link your extender to your router.
- In order to do this, press the WPS buttons on your router and extension at the same time.
- The gadgets won't connect if you don't do it in two minutes.
- Notice how the signal LED has returned to being solid blue.
- This indicates that the connection between the two devices was successful.
- The next stage in setting up your Wavlink ac1200 is now available.
- Once found, the extender will strengthen the network. Additionally, the SSID and password will be the same for the regular and extended networks.
- As a result, all you need to do to get started is log in with your current password.
Steps for troubleshooting
- Some IP 192.168.10.1 gateways by default prevent users from using the WPS button. You can set up your extender using the setup administration website of your extender if you are unable to connect using the WPS button.
- Make sure your extender is placed close to your wireless router. If not, the performance of your expanded network will be very different. The ideal distance between it and your router is at least one meter.
- Place your extension distant from any electronic interference devices. Avoid using devices like cordless phones, baby monitors, microwaves, and Bluetooth gadgets, for instance.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender so feel free and contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap. setup.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup by using the web browser
- Connect your Wavlink AC1200 Extender to the power outlet.
- Before positioning your extension near the router, wait until the power LED on it turns completely green.
- Press the button on the left side of your Extender to start the repeating mode.
- Wait once the lights have stabilized.
- Go to the WiFi settings on your device and search for the Wavlink wifi network there.
- After joining the Wavlink network, launch a web browser like Chrome or Safari.
- Enter http://wifi.wavlink.com, 192.168.10.1, or ap. set up in the top URL box.
- Then, on the Login screen, enter "admin" twice: once for the username and once for the password.
- a successful hit. Please fill out the form.