The Beauty of Food - Natural Beauty for Woman | DOWNLOAD NOW
1. In the autumn months, the skin dries more, acquiring a less pleasant appearance. To avoid this, you need to start with a few basic things. In the first instance, a moisturizing mask will help you. You can make a mixture of avocado, banana and a little olive oil.
2. A moisturizer for the body and hands - is the second basic element that will revitalize your skin.
3. Moisturizing lip balm is a must! Temperature changes dry your lips, leaving an unpleasant appearance on them. Use it preventively.
4. And if you have beautiful and well-hydrated skin, you can also note some tricks related to appearance. For example, during this period, intense lines are worn in the eye area, which will create an optical illusion and make the eyes appear larger. Try liquid eyeliner, which is easier to apply.
5. Fantasy shades are another boom of the season.
6. Intense and bright colours will match perfectly with the previously applied line. All you have to do is add a little mascara.
7. For lips, the basic colours of this season are burgundy and dark cherry.
8. The blush will have shades of chocolate, pink, and warm red, perfect for a complete look.
9. For autumn nails, the predominant colors are nude and copper variations.
10. For hair, buy a cream or an anti-frizz mask so that temperature changes and the wind don't give you ... headaches.
Other rules to keep in mind this fall:
In autumn, it is good to choose a shower gel that will not dry your skin even more. Choose a product that is moisturizing, a gel as creamy as possible.
Moisturize your skin every day - if you don't want dry skin, you need to moisturize it regularly. The best time to apply body lotion is immediately after you have dried, immediately after showering.
Don't forget about sunscreen products - just because you don't sit on the sunbed, on the beach or at the pool, that doesn't mean you have to forget the importance of sunscreen creams (SPF) for the next 6 months. These creams are essential, so do not set them aside, but continue to use them, even in the fall.
Take care of your beauty from the inside. If you have deficiencies in vitamins or minerals, their lack will be seen on the skin, hair or nails. Seek the advice of a dermatologist, as he can recommend the best nutritional supplements for beautiful hair, flawless skin and strong nails.
Vitamin deficiencies are "read" on your face, hair and nails
Maybe autumn has come, in your case, with some inconveniences, such as a lack of vitamins, which affect the appearance of your skin, hair, or nails. Do not ignore these problems, because they will not go away on their own.
If you do not have enough zinc in your body, the deficiency will be seen through the following: slow healing of wounds and cuts, brittle hair, hair loss. What foods to eat to counteract the lack of zinc: meat, eggs, seafood, oysters.
The iron deficiency in the body will be seen in the form of nails that have a concave shape, in the form of cracks in the corners of the mouth. What foods rich in iron to eat: spinach, Beans and lentils, Tofu
The lack of vitamin C in the body will be seen in the form of bleeding gums, wounds and injuries that do not heal, bruises (you bruise faster), the feeling of weakness. What foods rich in vitamin C to eat: kiwi, citrus, fruits and vegetables as colourful as possible.
Deficiency of vitamin B2 will be seen as cracks in corners of the mouth, dermatitis with an unpleasant aspect to nose folds, oily skin with dry, scaly.
The deficiency of vitamin B3 can see on your skin will give the appearance of sunburned skin, reddened skin.
Vitamin B deficiency occurs in the form of rashes, dermatitis.
What foods rich in B vitamin complex to eat: you can get your dose of B complex vitamins from whole grains, nuts, meat, liver, chicken, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruits, vegetables.
The deficiency of essential fatty acids Mega-3 and Omega-6 will look like this: dry scalp and dry skin, itching of the scalp and skin. What foods to eat: fatty fish, nuts, flax seeds, whole grains.
Natural Beauty for Woman | DOWNLOAD NOW