Users of the HP DeskJet Printer may rely on it to provide all the key features they need from a top-tier printing device. Basic home printing is the focus of this affordable all-in-one printer. With the aid of the HP Deskjet printer setup, users can easily connect their HP DeskJet printer over wireless or USB connections in order to swiftly print, copy, and scan common documents from multiple devices.
In addition to the HP Smart App, it supports Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi Direct. This implies that even without a wireless router, you can print wirelessly from gadgets like smartphones and tablets.
Do you have an HP DeskJet printer at your house or place of business? Thanks to the professional advice of HP printer setup, it is now simple to quickly connect your printer to any device you require.
When you have step-by-step instructions and professional advice, setting up the printer is simple. On the website HP.com/Deskjet, you can get the finest assistance from a US team of experts on how to set up your HP DeskJet printer effectively on various devices, along with specially designed solutions for any problems that may arise.
Remove all packaging from your printer, plug in the power cord, install the ink cartridges, and then load paper into the input tray to get it ready for the first time.
Take the printer out of the box, and then take off any tape, stickers, or other packaging components.
Install the HP ink cartridges that came with your printer in the box.
Load plain, U.S. letter, or A4 paper in the input tray after you install the ink cartridges.
You can now install the printing software after setting up the HP printer hardware. Wait until the printing software instructs you to do so before attempting to connect the printer to a computer.
Windows automatically installs and add your printer when you connect the USB cord to the printer, enabling basic printing capabilities.
4. To add a printer or scanner, click Add.
5. Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings after selecting The printer that I want isn't listed under The printer that I want.
6. Next, then choose Click Next after choosing Use an existing port and (USB001: Virtual printer port for USB) from the drop-down menu.
7. If prompted, click Windows Update, and then wait for the print drivers to finish updating.
8. Under Manufacturer, select HP or Hewlett Packard and then select the name of your printer.
9. Click Next, and then follow the prompts to install the driver.
10. Disconnect then reconnect the USB cable to complete the printer setup.
In order to enable basic printing capability, macOS automatically install and adds your printer when you connect the USB cord to the printer.
Make sure your Mac has a USB port that is open. Use a USB hub or docking station sparingly to avoid power supply problems.
6. Look for the printer's name in the list under Printers & Scanners.
After setting up the USB connection in Chrome OS, connect the USB cable
If your printer appears, click Add after selecting it.
In the event that your printer does not appear, select Add Manually and then adhere to the directions. Visit Chromebook Help - Set up your printer for more details.
Restoring Wi-Fi setup mode can get a printer ready for a Wi-Fi connection.
The printer enters Wi-Fi setup mode for roughly two hours after the settings are reset, making it discoverable while the HP software is being installed.
For more details and button pushes for additional printer models, go to Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on your HP printer.
The HP Smart app should be installed on your PC or mobile device.
If you're setting up the printer on a Wi-Fi network, do the following.
1. Put the printer, computer, and phone next to the Wi-Fi router.
2. Connect to your network by turning on Wi-Fi on your computer or mobile device. Use the Wi-Fi connection during setup if the computer is currently linked to the network with an Ethernet cable instead.
3. So that HP Smart can identify the printer during setup, turn on Bluetooth on the PC or mobile device.
4. Install HP Smart for iOS and Android, then allow the app to use your location to find the printer and provide setup guidance after enabling the mobile device location function.
If asked to sign in with your Microsoft account so that you can use the app on all of your devices, you can do so or choose No, thanks to proceed.
Our goal at HP Deskjet printer setup is to give you the best, most beneficial information for quickly and successfully configuring your printer. If you adhere to our instructions, we guarantee that you will successfully set up your HP DeskJet printer. Our procedures have been validated and tested by professionals in the field. To provide our customers with the best answers to any printer-related problems, we also continually improve our technique. However, if you lack technical knowledge and run into problems while setting up your printer, don't waste any time and contact our tech support staff right away to seek 24/7 assistance anywhere in the US.